Know here who will win the Gujarat Titans vs Kolkata Knight Riders match

Gaurav Kumar
Gaurav Kumar  - Founder & CEO of Bollypink
9 Min Read

Once again the 63rd match of Tata IPL is going to be played between Gujarat Titans vs Kolkata Knight Riders which will be played on Monday at 7:30 pm. This match will be played at Narendra Modi Stadium. Narendra Modi Stadium is the home ground of Gujarat Titans and once again both teams will meet here to see each other. Kolkata Knight Riders have a 56% chance of winning the votes and Gujarat Titans have a 44% chance of winning. Let us know what can happen in this match tomorrow and which team will win.

Narendra Modi Stadium Pitch Report

Narendra Modi Stadium is quite beautiful and India is the biggest stadium in the world. Narendra Modi Stadium is not only the largest stadium in India but also one of the largest stadiums in the world and it is built in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Tomorrow at 7:30 pm, there is going to be a big match between Gujarat Titans vs Kolkata Knight Riders. In such a situation, it is very important to know the pitch report to know how the team will perform tomorrow.

The pitch report of Narendra Modi Stadium tells that here batsmen get the most support and fast bowlers get more support as per the data of the last 2 years. Many matches have been played in this stadium and the average run scored here is more than 175. In such a situation, tomorrow we will see around 200 runs being scored in this match. The team that has bowled first here has about an 80% chance of winning. The team that won the toss and bowled first has only an 80% chance of winning.

This stadium of Narendra Modi has a total seating capacity of 48000 people. This stadium is one of the most beautiful stadiums in the world and is the largest stadium. Many matches have been played in this stadium and once again the match between Gujarat Titans and Kolkata Knight Riders is going to take place tomorrow at 7:30 pm. Both the teams have played a total of three matches on this ground so far, out of which Gujarat Titans have won two matches and Kolkata Knight Riders have won one match.

Gujarat titans squad

Shubman Gill (c), David Miller, Shahrukh Khan, Kane Williamson, Abhinav Manohar, Sai Sudharsan, Wriddhiman Saha, B R Sharath (wk), Matthew Wade (wk), Rahul Tewatia, Azmatullah Omarzai, Manav Suthar, Vijay Shankar, Mohit Sharma. , Sushant Mishra, Darshan Nalkande, Jayant Yadav, Umesh Yadav, Rashid Khan, Sandeep Warrier, Spencer Johnson, Kartik Tyagi, Sai Kishore, Josh Little, Noor Ahmad

This is the Gujarat team in front of Kolkata Knight Riders. Out of which we will see 11 players playing on the field and four players will be kept as impact players. If needed, impact players can be included in the team. From this entire squad of Gujarat Titans, the players who have come to play regularly for the team will also be seen and some new players can also be seen.

Gujarat Titans vs Kolkata Knight Riders

Kolkata Knight Riders Squad

Shreyas Iyer (c), Sherfane Rutherford, Nitish Rana, Rinku Singh, Manish Pandey, Angkrish Raghuvanshi, Phil Salt (wk), Srikar Bharat (wk), Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Anukul Roy, Venkatesh Iyer. , Ramandeep Singh, Harshit Rana, Varun Chakaravarthy, Suyash Sharma, Allah Ghazanfar, Mitchell Starc, Sakib Hussain, Vaibhav Arora, Chetan Sakariya, Dushmantha Chameera.

Kolkata Knight Riders is a strong team of Tata IPL and it is these players that we will see playing at the Narendra Modi Stadium tomorrow. Out of these, four players will be kept as impact players and can also be included in the team if needed. Kolkata Knight Riders are very strong with their team right now in this IPL and in such a situation, they can prove to be difficult in front of Gujarat.

Batting of Gujarat Titans

Sai Sudharsan is one of the best batsmen of the Gujarat Titans. He has scored 527 runs in the last 12 matches for Gujarat Titans. Captain Shubman Gill has also performed consistently and scored 426 runs in the last 12 matches. However, Shubman Gill has not been a part of the World Cup this year. All the other batsmen have not been able to perform anything special. This year Shubman Gill has come as a new young captain for the team. Gujarat Titans have faced defeat in three out of the last five matches.

Kolkata Knight Riders batting

Batting has been good for this team since the beginning and all the Kolkata batsmen have been seen batting very well. Sunil Narine has scored 461 runs in the last 12 matches for Kolkata Knight Riders and Phil Salt has also scored 435 runs in 12 matches. All these batsmen and many more batsmen from Kolkata and Knight Riders are continuously batting well for the team and have kept the team on top in the points table. Kolkata Knight Riders have maintained their level at the top of the points table by winning four consecutive matches out of the last five matches.

Gujarat Titans’ last match

In their last match, the Gujarat Titans defeated the Chennai Super Kings badly and here, the Gujarat Titans won by 35 runs. In this match, Gujarat Titans scored 231 runs at the loss of three wickets and Chennai Super Kings ended the over at 196 with the loss of eight wickets. The next match of Gujarat Titans, which is going to be the last match of Tata IPL 2024 for Gujarat, will be played against Sunrisers Hyderabad. Any team can win this match and this match is going to be held on the 16th at 7:30 pm.

Gujarat Titans vs Kolkata Knight Riders

Kolkata Knight Riders’ last match

Kolkata Knight Riders had won by 18 runs in their last match against Mumbai Indians. In this match, Kolkata Knight Riders scored 157 runs in 16 overs and Mumbai Indians scored only 139 runs in 16 overs. However, there was some rain in this match due to which the match was started a little late and the match was played only for 16 overs. Kolkata’s next match is going to be with Rajasthan Royals on the 19th and this will be the last match of the Tata IPL for Kolkata Knight Riders. After that, if Kolkata Knight Riders qualifies for the semi-finals then they can continue playing till the finals.

Who will win this match will now be known tomorrow evening, in such a situation, stay connected with us, stay connected with us continuously. For new information and the latest news related to cricket, you can know the news related to cricket daily here. We bring new amazing and exciting news related to cricket here every day, so if you are interested in cricket then this can be a good opportunity for you. If you like this information then you can share it with your cricket-loving friends and relatives.

Share this Article
By Gaurav Kumar Founder & CEO of Bollypink
Follow:
Hi, I am Gaurav a marketing professional and the Founder & CEO of Bollypink.
Leave a comment