Who will win today in this match between Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians?

Gaurav Kumar
Gaurav Kumar  - Founder & CEO of Bollypink
9 Min Read

Match 60 of Tata IPL is going to be played between Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians at the home ground of Kolkata. This match will be played at Eden Gardens at 7:30 pm. Kolkata Knight Riders have the highest chances of winning in this. The 52% chance of winning is in favor of Kolkata Knight Riders. Mumbai Indians have the same 48% chance of winning. Mumbai Indians captain Hardik Pandya, who has become the new captain this year, is going to face Kolkata Knight Riders captain Shreyas Iyer (c) today. This match will start after some time.

Eden Gardens pitch report

This page is on the home ground of Kolkata Knight Riders and a great match is going to take place today at 7:30 pm between Mumbai Indians and Kolkata Knight Riders. In such a situation, it is very important to know the pitch report which team has how many chances to win and whether this pitch supports the best man or the bowlers more. If we look at the results of the last 2 years, to date most of the batsmen have got more support on this ground. At the same time, fast bowlers have also seen more support for speech. In such a situation, there is a possibility of scoring around 200 or more runs in this match between Mumbai Indians and Kolkata Knight Riders.

Kolkata Knight Riders Squad

Shreyas Iyer (c), Sherfane Rutherford, Nitish Rana, Rinku Singh, Manish Pandey, Angkrish Raghuvanshi, Phil Salt (wk), Srikar Bharat (wk), Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Anukul Roy, Venkatesh Iyer. , Ramandeep Singh, Harshit Rana, Varun Chakaravarthy, Suyash Sharma, Allah Ghazanfar, Mitchell Starc, Sakib Hussain, Vaibhav Arora, Chetan Sakariya, Dushmantha Chameera.

Mumbai Indians Squad

Suryakumar Yadav, Naman Dhir, Shivalik Sharma, Rohit Sharma, Tilak Varma, Ishan Kishan (wk), Harvik Desai, Hardik Pandya (c), Piyush Chawla, Nehal Wadera, Shreyas Gopal, Mohammad Nabi, Shams Mulani, Tim David, Dewald Brevis. , Kumar Kartikeya Singh, Akash Madhwal, Gerald Coetzee, Anshul Kamboj, Luke Wood, Romario Shepherd, Arjun Tendulkar, Kwena Maphaka, Nuwan Thushara, Jasprit Bumrah

match between the two teams

Around 33 matches have been played between Kolkata Knight Riders and Mumbai Indians on this ground since 2008. Out of which Kolkata Knight Riders have won only 10 matches against Mumbai Indians and Mumbai Indians have won all 23 matches against Kolkata Knight Riders on this ground. In such a situation, Mumbai Indians also have the highest chance of winning. Kolkata Knight Riders have lost only one match in the last five matches played and Mumbai Indians have won only one match and lost four matches in the last five matches.

Kolkata Knight Riders batsman

Sunil Narine, the most special batsman for Kolkata Knight Riders, has played 11 matches in which he has scored 461 runs. Phil Salt has also scored 429 runs in 11 matches. Both these batsmen are at number 12 due to scoring more runs for Kolkata, while Kolkata Knight Riders captain Shreyas Iyer is at the third position, having scored 280 runs in 11 matches. Shreyas has been ruled out of the International T20 World Cup in the year 2024.

Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians

Mumbai Indians batsman

Tilak Varma, the best middle batsman for Mumbai Indians, has played 12 matches in which he has scored 384 runs. Suryakumar Yadav played the match in which he also scored 333 runs. Mumbai’s old captain Rohit Sharma has also played 12 matches for Mumbai so far in Tata IPL 2024, out of which he scored 330 runs. All these players belong to Mumbai Indians and they are batting well continuously but still are not winning the matches. Mumbai Indians’ new captain Hardik Pandya could not perform anything special for Mumbai this year.

Previous match KKR vs MI

The last match was played in 2024 at Wankhede Stadium which is the home ground stadium of Mumbai. In this match, Kolkata Knight Riders defeated Mumbai Indians by 24 runs at their home ground. This includes an embarrassing defeat by Mumbai Indians against Kolkata on their home ground. Mumbai Indians 18 Mumbai Indians played 18.5 overs in this match and lost 10 wickets for 145 runs. The KKR team won the match in 19.5 overs by scoring 169 runs at the loss of 10 wickets. If the Mumbai Indians play this match today and the Kolkata Knight Riders win, then it will be very easy for Kars to qualify for the semi-finals this time.

KKR and Mumbai Indians in point table

Mumbai Indians are at number nine position in the points table with their 8 points and out of the last five matches, Mumbai Indians have won only one match after losing four consecutive matches. At the same time, Kolkata Knight Riders are at number one in the points table with 16 points. Kolkata Knight Riders have won the last five consecutive matches and lost only one match. So far, Kolkata Knight Riders have played a full 11 matches in Tata IPL 2024 out of which their team has won 8 matches and lost three matches. If we talk about the Mumbai Indians, after playing 12 consecutive matches, the Mumbai Indians have lost 8 matches and won only four matches.

Last match of Mumbai Indians

Mumbai Indians played their last match against Sunrisers Hyderabad. In which they defeat Sunrisers Hyderabad by 7 wickets. Also in this match, we get to see a century from Suryakumar Yadav who scores 102 runs in just 51 balls. This match is played at Mumbai’s home ground Wankhede Stadium at 7:30 pm. Mumbai Indians win this match in just 17.4 overs. In this, none of the batsmen of Sunrisers Hyderabad is batting well against Mumbai Indians.

Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians

Last match of Kolkata Knight Riders

Kolkata Knight Riders played their last match against Lucknow Super Giants in which they achieved a big win by 98 runs. This match is played at the home ground of Lucknow. In which Lucknow suffers a shameful defeat. Kolkata Knight Riders scored 235 runs in this match at the loss of 6 wickets. The same Lucknow team gets all out in just 16.2 overs after scoring 137 runs. Sunil Narine becomes a hero for Kolkata Knight Riders in this match, he scores 81 runs in just 39 balls and also takes one wicket for 22 runs.

This match is going to start shortly today at 7:30 pm and now it will be seen which team wins this match with a good performance and once again waves its flag. Stay connected with us to know about similar cricket-related news. We provide you with the latest news related to cricket every day.

Share this Article
By Gaurav Kumar Founder & CEO of Bollypink
Follow:
Hi, I am Gaurav a marketing professional and the Founder & CEO of Bollypink.
1 Comment