Punjab Kings vs Chennai Super Kings: Will Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s team win the match today and qualify for the semi-finals?

Gaurav Kumar
Gaurav Kumar  - Founder & CEO of Bollypink
9 Min Read

The 53rd match of Tata IPL 2024 is going to be played and this match is going to be between Punjab Kings vs Chennai Super Kings. The match will start at 3.30 pm at Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium. Both the teams have played many matches against each other but in the last five IPL T20 matches, Chennai Super King has won the match against Punjab King several times and has also lost the match several times. This match is going to be very powerful and this match is going to be a great match between Chennai Super King and Punjab King in which Chennai Super King would like to win this match to qualify.

Punjab Kings vs Chennai Super Kings

Whenever Punjab King has played a match by batting first against Chennai Super King, their chances of winning have been 36% and by batting in the second innings, the chances of Punjab Kings winning are very high and it has gone up to 50%. On the other hand, if we look at Chennai Super King, then Chennai Super King has won almost 50% of the matches by batting first against Punjab King and by bowling, Punjab King has faced defeat many times when batting after the second innings. Chennai Super King And the probability of victory of Chennai Super King is 60%. Today the team with the highest probability of winning is Punjab King because Punjab King has got about 53% votes for the probability of winning whereas Chennai Super King has got only 47% votes.

HPCA Stadium Pitch Report

Batsmen get the most support on this ground because this ground supports the batting lineup more than the bowlers. Here, those bowlers who bowl fast will be able to bowl well. The average number of runs likely to be scored here is more than 160, so today this team will score around 170 or more runs against each other. This stadium is very beautiful and this stadium was built in the Himalayas and many matches have been played on it before, so there is a possibility that between 170 to 180 or more runs will definitely be scored. There are many players who have liked playing here very much and they have also received good support.

Punjab Kings vs Chennai Super Kings Points Table

Both the teams are currently far behind in the points table as neither Chennai Super Kings has qualified nor Punjab Kings have any chance of qualifying. If both the teams have to come in the top 4 then it has become very difficult because many franchise teams have already made their place in the top 4 but if Chennai Super Kings wins the match against the Punjab team today then they will be in the top 4. Will come in and can also qualify for the semi-finals. Currently, Chennai Super Kings is at number five in this points table with 10 points, while Punjab Kings is at number 8 with 8 points.

CSK lost the last match

Chennai Super King had opened its previous match against Punjab King only. But in that, Chennai Super Kings has to face a huge defeat against the Punjab team. Punjab King beat Chennai Super King by 7 wickets in the last match and Punjab King won this match before 18 overs. After this, the next match of Chennai Super Kings will be played against Gujarat Titans in the 10th. Gujarat Titles captain Shubhman Gill is also going through a very bad phase, he is also losing matches continuously, so there may be more chances of Chennai Super Kings winning there.

Punjab King Squad

Shikhar Dhawan (c), Rilee Rossouw, Liam Livingstone, Harpreet Bhatia, Ashutosh Sharma, Vishwanath Singh, Prince Choudhary, Jitesh Sharma (wk), Prabhsimran Singh (wk), Jonny Bairstow (wk), Atharva Taide, Harpreet Brar, Sam Curran, Tanay Thyagarajan, Vidwath Kaverappa, Shashank Singh, Shivam Singh, Sikandar Raza, Rishi Dhawan, Harshal Patel, Kagiso Rabada, Arshdeep Singh, Rahul Chahar, Chris Woakes, Nathan Ellis

Chennai Super Kings Squad

Ruturaj Gaikwad (c), Sameer Rizwi, Ajinkya Rahane, Rachin Ravindra, Shaik Rasheed, Aravelly Avanish (wk), Ms Dhoni (wk), Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Nishant Sindhu, Daryl Mitchell, Mukesh Choudhary. , Matheesha Pathirana, Shardul Thakur, Richard Gleeson, Ajay Mandal, Mustafizur Rahman, Tushar Deshpande, Simarjeet Singh, Maheesh Theekshana, Mitchell Santner, Deepak Chahar, Prashant Solanki

A total of 29 matches played to date

A total of 29 matches have been played between Chennai Super Kings and Punjab Kings from 2008 to 2024. Out of which Punjab King has won only 14 matches while Chennai Super King has won 15 matches. And today this match is also going to be very competitive between the two teams. In this match, Chennai Super Kings will have to face a lot of struggle to qualify for the semi-finals otherwise they will have to face a lot of struggle to reach the semi-finals. Both teams have players like top batsmen, bowlers and all-rounders. This has already been shown with great excitement many times and today we will get to see the memories once again in the plains of Himachal.

Punjab Kings vs Chennai Super Kings

Mahendra Singh Dhoni will play

This match is going to start in some time between the two strong teams and in this we are also going to see great cricketers like Mahendra Singh Dhoni who will be seen batting and keeping wickets today. Thanks to him, this has been going on for a long time. The match was awaited and this match has arrived today and is going to start shortly. Both the teams are very strong and drivers too, so who will win this match? What to achieve before the match is very difficult because Punjab King has also shown it many times by batting and bowling well in front of Chennai Super King and the same Chennai Super King which is a successful team. Tata has been one of the best in the history of IPL, so this too will be of no use to anyone.

Rituraj Gaikwad Orange Cap

Rituraj Gaikwad is currently at number two in terms of scoring runs. Tata has become the second batsman in IPL 2024 who has scored the most runs. Rituraj Gaikwad has scored 509 runs in the last 10 matches and his average has been more than 63. Before the Orange Cap was on his head, he was at number one but Virat Kohli made a good move in the last match and won the Orange Cap title. If Rituraj Gaikwad bats well today, the Orange Cap can once again come on his head.

Many big records are being broken continuously in Tata IPL and new batsmen are also being seen in new styles. The World Cup is also coming and the World Cup team has already arrived. After the end of Tata IPL, Indian players will again go to play the World Cup. In such a situation, if all these players have to play big matches like the World Cup, then they will have to show good performance in Tata IPL, only then they will be able to move ahead.

Share this Article
By Gaurav Kumar Founder & CEO of Bollypink
Follow:
Hi, I am Gaurav a marketing professional and the Founder & CEO of Bollypink.
2 Comments